Kokuyo Field Note 60th Anniversary Edition - Transit Book
The Sokuryo-Yacho (測量野帳, Surveying Field Notebook) is a series of compact and durable field notebooks designed by KOKUYO in 1959 to address the needs of surveyors and civil engineers. Since then, these notebooks have been hugely popular, and have become Japan's national field notebook.
Nowadays, these notebooks not only serve their traditional purpose, they have also become the favourites of birdwatchers and mountain climbers, as well as artists who love to sketch on-the-go.
The 60th anniversary edition features various animals embossed on the front cover, as well as an illustrated inner front cover.
- Durable green resin cover with 60th anniversary cover design
- Ruler on the front inner cover for ease of measurement
- Name and address on the front inner page, as well as date range for record
- Dirt and water resistant, perfect notebook for outdoor adventures
- Compact size - 16.5 x 9.5 cm, 6 mm thickness
- 40 sheets (80 pages) of special ruled paper. Good for tracking hours or progress.
*Promotion: Get a 60th anniversary Sacoche bag with the purchase of 2 or more Kokuyo field notebooks (while quantities last). It is a lightweight and handy cross-body pouch designed to carry notebooks, pens and your phone during a field trip.