Maruman Mnemosyne A4 Spiral Notebook (N109), Dot Grid
Maruman's Mnemosyne series has a sleek, sophisticated appearance. It is designed for professionals, students, and artists for their daily writing or sketching needs. All Maruman notebooks use smooth, high-quality paper, and they are fountain-pen friendly.
- Micro-perforated sheets that can be detached cleanly and easily
- Title and Date columns at the top of the page to help keep notes organized
- 5 mm dot grid
- Flexible and durable black plastic covers with strong dual ring spiral binding
- 70 sheets of 80 gsm acid-free, fountain-pen friendly paper
- A4 size: 297 x 210 mm, 11.69 x 8.27 inches
- Made in Japan
I wanted the lined notebooks but ended up with the dot version.
The paper is so nice that we just keep buying more. Next time I’ll make sure to order the lined version.
This is hands down my favorite notebook for notes and Engineering work. The book is very well made with a strong front and thick cardboard back cover. The back cover is thick enough that you can hand hold this while standing and take notes if you needed to. The paper itself is wonderful for any sort of Pencil or Pen, and I exclusively use it with fountain pens. It shows no feathering and barely any readthrough from the opposite side so you really can use both sides of the page with Fountain Pens. Highly Recommended. I also recommend the B5 size if you're looking for something a bit smaller than A4.