Paper Sample Pack
Not sure which paper you like the most? Here is a sample pack with paper from some of the best paper makers to help you decide. Scribble on the pages with your favourite pen and ink combo to test them out before investing in a full-size notebook.
You will receive one sheet of the following:
- Maruman A5 notebook paper - grid
- Kokuyo A5 loose leaf paper - plain
- Rhodia A5 notepad paper - ruled
- Clairefontaine Triomphe A5 writing pad paper - lined
- Tomoe River A5 cream-coloured loose leaf - plain
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 journal paper - dot
- Apica B5 notebook paper - ruled
- Midori A5 writing pad paper - plain
Each sheet is labelled to help you identify the maker.
This is such a handy product. I ordered a few ink samples and a new pen and I figured, why not sample some paper too? First thing I did was test each ink on each page. Now I have my own little ink/pen reference :) Key findings so far: Tomoe river is stunning and shockingly thin (not a bad thing), I _love_ the Kokuyo and wish I could find a nice hardcover journal with its paper and the Leuchturm1917 was much better than I expected (I had wrongly lumped it together with Molekine in my head). $2.50 well spent!
We Also Recommend
Kaweco CLASSIC Sport Rollerball Pen - Navy
Zebra Sarasa Clip 0.4mm 10-Colour Set
Kaweco CLASSIC Sport Rollerball Pen - White
Kaweco CLASSIC Sport Rollerball Pen - Red