Leuchtturm1917 Medium (A5) Hardcover Journal, Powder
New release from Leuchtturm1917 for 2020!
The Muted Colours series introduces 4 pastel colours that has a softer and more subtle touch than the others in Leuchtturm's journal lineup.
- 251 numbered pages with page markers and a table of content
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets so you can share an important note with someone
- A gusseted pocket to house business cards and tiny pieces of info
- Durable hardcover with an elastic bound closure
- 80 gsm ink-proof paper
- Thread-bound, opens flat for ease of use
- A sheet of sticker for labelling and archiving
- A5, 5.75" x 8.25" (145 x 210 mm), a convenient size for daily carry
It offers all the features you need to keep everything that matters organized and neat.
*The pencil is for scaling purpose and not included with the product.
I've been eyeing this shade of pink to match the rest of my office accessories! Was looking for a dotted notebook and this one fits the bill for my daily (work related) notes, and the ribbon divider partitions it so I can carve out a different section for personal notes as well. The elastic closure does dig into the soft cover's edges a bit, but that does not bother me. I use a black pilot ink on the paper and it is visible on the back side of the pages.