Leuchtturm1917 Some Lines a Day 5 Year Book - Berry
This is the perfect notebook to jot down a few lines everyday, for 5 years. It can be used for anything from random thoughts and daily happenings, to health tracking and a mood diary. This book will become an interesting personal reference years from now as you walk down memory lane.
- 365 pages with page markers and date on the top of each page
- A gusseted pocket to save tickets and pieces of memory
- Durable hardcover with an elastic bound closure
- Stickers for labelling and archiving
- Improved ink-proof paper (80 g/sqm), reduced bleeding
- Opens flat for ease of use
- A5, 5.75" x 8.25" (145 mm x 210 mm), a convenient size for daily carry
I used to have a small 5 year diary when I was younger, and have always loved the idea. When I found out Leuchtturm made one, I was pretty excited: I love Leuchtturm books. Problem wasn that for awhile they weren’t available in Canada, and then they were hard to find and expensive when I did.
Then, just before New Years, I stumbled on Inky Paw. I remembered the diary, and despite it being about a week to the New Year, I figured I’d buy local and hope for the best.
The package arrived on New Years Eve, perfect timing :D
The book is amazing, high quality with all the extras you expect from Leuchtturm.
And the process to buy and ship was flawless.
Big fan here! It might be five years before I need another one of these but for all my other paper needs I’m going Inky Paw :)