Maruman Mnemosyne B5 Spiral Notebook (N104), Dot Grid
Maruman's Mnemosyne series has a sleek, sophisticated appearance. It is designed for professionals, students, and artists for their daily writing or sketching needs. All Maruman notebooks use smooth, high-quality paper, and they are fountain-pen friendly.
- Micro-perforated sheets that can be detached cleanly and easily
- Title and Date columns at the top of the page to help keep notes organized
- 5 mm dot grid
- Flexible and durable black plastic covers with strong dual ring spiral binding
- 80 sheets of 80 gsm acid-free, fountain-pen friendly paper
- B5 size: 250 x 176 mm, 9.84 x 6.93 inches
- Made in Japan
This is my second favorite notebook for notes and Engineering work, only being outshined by the slightly larger A4 version. The book is very well made with a strong front and back plastic covers. That have held up perfectly in the laptop bag over the last year. The paper itself is wonderful for any sort of Pencil or Pen, and I exclusively use it with fountain pens. It shows no feathering and barely any readthrough from the opposite side so you really can use both sides of the page with Fountain Pens. Highly Recommended. I also recommend the A4 size if you're looking for something a bit larger than B5; but personally I find B5 to be the best size for "Quick Notes" where you don't need to dedicate a full size A4 sheet.