Noodler's Ahab Brush Pen - Clear Demo
The Noodler's Ahab brush pen has the same profile as the Ahab flex nib pen, with a slightly larger pen barrel. It is made of vegetal resin and has an odour when new that will become less noticeable gradually.
The pen features a screw on cap with a pen clip that is shaped like a whale's flipper. Included with the pen is a large capacity piston filler converter, which can also be replaced with the Noodler's 308 reusable ink cartridge for an increased portability and even greater ink capacity. The Ahab is also a great candidate for eyedropper conversion.
- Full-size pen body that helps with a better control
- Large brush tip for calligraphy style writing
- Can be fully disassembled for cleaning
- Comes with a piston converter, and compatible with the optional 308 ink cartridge
- Replacement brush tips are available separately
There is an instruction sheet inside the box on how to refill and replace the brush tip.*Note that some of the pens may have speckles in the body material. This is common for vegetal resin and is not considered a defect.
We Also Recommend
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Metallic Grey Barrel with Matte Black Trim
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Yellow Barrel with Silver Trim