Rhodiarama Perpetual Diary/Planner - Iris
Let Rhodia's perpetual planner help organize your life!
The perpetual planner is undated, so you can start whenever you want without ever worrying that the notebook will expire. The left page has an undated weekly schedule that allows you to plan and organize your tasks for the week. The right page is a dot grid page for you to jot down notes and ideas, as well as to-dos.
The planner can also be used as a diary, use the weekly schedule to jot down a few lines each day, and the right page for drawing or memorable items.
- Soft leatherette cover with vibrant colour options and an embossed Rhodia logo
- Elastic closure
- 2 index pages and 2 annual perpetual calendars
- Undated weekly schedule on the left that covers 53 weeks in total, dot grid page on the right
- 10 dot grid pages at the back for notes
- Perforated bottom corners to allow quick access to the current week
- Expandable pocket at the back to store memo and tickets
- 128 pages of 90 gsm Clairefontaine ivory brushed vellum paper made in France, acid free
- Handy A5 size, 148 x 210 mm, 6" x 8-1/4"
- Handmade in Morocco
I have started using Rhodia perpetual calendar two years ago, and I have fallen in love with the design, the layout, and the flexibility of this calendar. I use it daily for work, and it serves my purpose very well. It’s very pleasing to handle, to look at, and to work with. Highly recommend it.