TWSBI Diamond 580 Clear Demonstrator Fountain Pen
The TWSBI 580 Diamond (or more commonly called the 580) is a classic demonstrator fountain pen that utilizes a piston mechanism. It is an upgrade from the former 530 and 540 versions. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
- Improved grip and end barrel section compared to the 540
- Increased ink capacity, about 30% more than the 530
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- Can easily refill using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
- 1.1mm Stub = got a special card or invitation to write? This is the nib that allows you to write in a fancy italic style.
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".
We Also Recommend
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Metallic Grey Barrel with Matte Black Trim
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Yellow Barrel with Silver Trim