TWSBI Diamond 580 Rosegold Fountain Pen
The TWSBI 580 Diamond (or more commonly called the 580) is a classic demonstrator fountain pen that utilizes a piston mechanism. It is an upgrade from the former 530 and 540 versions. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
This pen is available in many colour options. The rosegold edition features a smokey black cap and grip section, with rosegold accents throughout the pen. The nib is a matching rosegold colour, unique to this model.
- Improved grip and end barrel section compared to the 540
- Increased ink capacity, about 30% more than the 530
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- Can easily be refilled using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".
As I said in another review a great buy and a fantastic experience from the staff of INKY-PAW. I will return to that site often and for many purchases
I am so glad I purchased this pen at the shop. It arrived fast and secure. This is my first time using a fountain pen that with a nib that is fine. It writes beautifully, has a good weight and feel to it. Excellent product
I’m a fountain pen newbie, fell in love with it after seeing it on Instagram... it’s even more beautiful in person! The best part it writes very smooth (smoother than my Lamy Safari).
I am a relatively new fountain pen used, but have been using TWSBI and Lamy pens and wanted to get something a bit more glamorous for my collection. The rose gold detailing on this pen is beautiful and it has a lovely nib. I know the cap is not meant to be posted, so I havent tried to post it but I imagine it would make the pen feel a bit long in the hand. An absolute stunner in my collection!
We Also Recommend
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Matte Black Barrel with Black Trim