TWSBI Diamond 580AL Emerald Green Fountain Pen (Discontinued)
The TWSBI 580 Diamond (or more commonly called the 580) is a classic demonstrator fountain pen that utilizes a piston mechanism. It is an upgrade from the former 530 and 540 versions. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
*The 580AL model is a variation that features an aluminum grip section, connector and piston rod.
- Improved grip and end barrel section compared to the 540
- Increased ink capacity, about 30% more than the 530
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- Can easily refill using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".
Smooth, good weight and well balanced, beautiful. I recommend
We Also Recommend
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Metallic Grey Barrel with Matte Black Trim
Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen - Yellow Barrel with Silver Trim