TWSBI Diamond 580AL Fountain Pen - Prussian Blue
*We are expecting a restock in late August - early September*
This is the newest release of the TWSBI 580AL fountain pen, featuring a deep marine blue accent.
The TWSBI 580 Diamond (or more commonly called the 580) is a classic demonstrator fountain pen that utilizes a piston mechanism. It is an upgrade from the former 530 and 540 versions. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
*The 580AL model is a variation that features an aluminum grip section, connector and piston rod.
- Improved grip and end barrel section compared to the 540
- Increased ink capacity, about 30% more than the 530
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- Can easily refill using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".
Lovely blue color.
Probably the most popular in years.
580 is always one of my go to.
Can't put it down for months amongst my rotation.
J'adore cette plume fontaine. C'est la 5e TWSBI de ma collection et elle fonctionne à merveille. Merci pour la livraison rapide !