TWSBI Diamond Mini Mint Blue Fountain Pen
The TWSBI Diamond Mini is the smaller version of the classic 580 demonstrator fountain pen. It utilizes a piston mechanism. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
*The Diamond Mini Mint Blue Special Edition features a light blue coloured aluminum grip section, cap and piston rod.
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- About an inch shorter than the Diamond 580
- Can easily refill using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
- 1.1mm Stub = got a special card or invitation to write? This is the nib that allows you to write in a fancy italic style.
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".