TWSBI Diamond Mini White Rosegold V2 Fountain Pen
*Pre-order now. Shipping begins on December 10*
The TWSBI Diamond Mini is the smaller version of the classic 580 demonstrator fountain pen. It utilizes a piston mechanism. The elegance and simplicity of this pen makes it stand out from our modernized writing instruments.
*The Diamond Mini White Rosegold V2 edition features upgraded rosegold plating, and more rosegold coverage in the piston mechanism compared to the original version released in 2014.
- Smoother threads that makes removing or putting the cap back on easier
- Secured screw-on cap to prevent accidental leakage
- The pen can be completely disassembled for easy cleaning
- About an inch shorter than the Diamond 580
- Can easily refill using the TWSBI Diamond 50 ink bottle
Tips on choosing a nib size:
- EF = perfect if you tend to write small
- F = for a normal writer, F is the most popular option
- M = if you tend to write in bigger font, M will look good
- B = not your everyday writer, but great for making a statement or for signatures
- 1.1mm Stub = got a special card or invitation to write? This is the nib that allows you to write in a fancy italic style.
TWSBI is a well-known pen manufacturer based in Taiwan. Their goal is "to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature... starting with the pen".
This is my third Diamond Mini! I’m not usually a rose gold person and not easily convinced to spend the premium that special editions cost... but this pen is lovely and I just couldn’t resist. So glad they re-released it! As with my other TWSBIs it writes beautifully right out of the box: nib is smooth with good flow (mine is a Fine). I like the smaller size of this pen, it has the right balance in my hand. I don't usually post my pens but if you do, the cap on the Mini can be screwed on to the end to post solidly. Holds a generous amount of ink.
We Also Recommend
Noodler's Baystate Cape Cod Cranberry - 3 oz. (90 ml) Bottle